Last Updated: July 7th, 2022
This Policy explains how your personal information is collected, used, and disclosed by Aurra Studios Limited.
Our contact details:
The Old Parsonage, Hatchet Lane, Winkfield, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 2EG
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
- IP addresses of visitors to cantkeepasecret.com
- Email addresses submitted via forms we may publish via a number of different platforms
How we get the personal information and why we have it:
IP addresses are made available to us when you visit our website. This data is used to operate the website correctly.
We may also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- If you use any identifying information in the body of the text you submit to us via secretspodcast.show. We may share this information with staff and contractors Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are: (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
- Email addresses collected via sweepstakes are used to create a mailing list that we use to send podcast marketing materials. You may opt-out of this by checking the appropriate box when filling out the sweepstakes form. If you do not opt-out, you may receive emails about our podcasts no more than once per week. You can also opt-out of these emails within the footer of each email. We also use this email address the contact the winner of the sweepstakes.
- If you opt-out of receiving marketing materials, your email address will only be stored for as long as the sweepstake runs, then it will be deleted from our database.
How we store your personal information:
- Your IP information is securely stored within our hosting server. We keep IP addresses for one year. We will then dispose of your information by deleting server records. If you have provided any other personal information (which we have not requested) we will endeavour to delete that information as soon as we are aware of it.
- The personal information we collect is secured behind SSL encryption and firewall technology where it is inaccessible to unauthorised parties.
Your data protection rights Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk